Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lots of stuff...

So over Christmas break I had no wireless internet and couldn't update my blog cause it takes forever, so here's lots of pictures from Christmas. I'm an auntie again, and Christmas break was a lot of fun. I don't know how much I'll be able to update my blog this semester, as I'm an idiot and decided to work at the Telefund while student teaching. The first week was good, and I'm starting to learn the kids' names, which is always a plus! I'm really looking forward to it.
Brooke and Stuart with their new baby boy Ocean.
Mom and the baby



He's a cutie. Go Brooke and Stu!

My brother Stu and his wife Brooke








This is the view of the Washington D.C. temple from the Capital Beltway. You round a curve, and there it is, almost floating in the trees. It's a cool sight.
Me and baby Ocean
We webcammed with Colin and Jen so they could join us in opening presents on Christmas morning


Baby Ocean in his Santa hat. It was awesome.

I was excited to get this, since I've wanted it for a while.


Me and Erin. Finally a semi-normal picture!
Mom and Dad. This is at the airport when they came to send me off back to Utah.
We always knew that Erin loved me best...
This is Justin. I work with him. He has some issues.... (not really, I'm being mean. We made pipe cleaner crowns, and the girl he was sitting next to put hers on his head and I happened to catch it)
We're really official at work. Can't you tell?
I prove my point.
And again....

I found these fairy wings in the toy box, and I had to wear them, because they went with the crowns. I'm the Telefund Fairy.
This is our somewhat annual Leadership lunch at Tucano's. It was a lot of fun, and very noisy!


This is all the supervisors at work. We're really just a bunch of crazies.




1 comment:

CollyWolly said...

Nice!
I really like the pic of your mom and dad.