Friday, October 2, 2009

Graduation!

On August 14, 2009, I graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Arts in French Teaching, and a minor in English Teaching. It was a very cool ceremony, and I had a lot of fun that day. Mom, Dad, and Erin were there, and we went out to Carrabba's for lunch. Then in the evening a bunch of friends and I went to the Cheesecake Factory (which is my favorite restaurant...). It was a fun vacation overall, and the next Friday Dad and I drove my little car across the country before I left for China.






Ravioli at Carrabbas. Yumminess beyond belief.

Colin took us shooting during our stay, before which I had never even touched a gun. It was a lot of fun, and really loud.

1 comment:

emuhle said...

woot woot woot! congrats, girl! now we need a post about china! :)